SAMBHAVAM: IAS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR BUILDING A NEW INDIA
IAS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR BUILDING A NEW INDIA
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is the administrative department of the All India Services of Government of India. There is a lot of hard work that goes onto cracking the UPSC Civil Service Exam of India.
It is one of the three legs of the All India Services along with the Indian Police Service and the Indian Forest Service. IAS officers serve the Indian Government and its individual states too. IAS officers also work for various government offices such as constitutional bodies, staff & line agencies, auxiliary bodies, public sector units, regulatory bodies, statutory bodies and autonomous bodies and play an important role in making strategy for new India.
- By passing the Civil Services Examination
- Some IAS officers are also recruited from the state civil services
- Very few are selected from non-state civil service
|IAS Exam Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Age Relaxation||As per category|
|Educational Qualification for IAS||Graduation|
|Nationality||India Citizen only|
Sood Charity Foundation founded by the humble Bollywood actor Sonu Sood has joined hands with Divine India Youth Association (DIYA) to launch a one of its kind initiative called SAMBHAVAM Scholarship.
They have pledged to provide free IAS coaching and scholarship for UPSC aspirants. Along with this, students will also be given advice from mentors and will receive a holistic personality development to prepare them for the final interviews. SCF strives to fuel this platform for nation-building and humbly play an important role in building a new India for the future generations by giving IAS Scholarship to deserving students. Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship will help the students to prepare fully for UPSC and these officers will be our hope for a good future of India.
How to start IAS preparation – A Guide to Clear IAS Exam
- Self-Study– It is possible to crack UPSC by self-study. However, it is very time-consuming and may take multiple attempts to clear the exam as it takes a lot of time to study the vast syllabus of UPSC entirely by self-study. It is essential that the candidate is highly disciplined and self-motivated to crack the exam on their own. Working professionals or college students who have only a few hours daily for UPSC preparation should not depend only on self-study. They should adopt a method which will help them prepare for the exam in an efficient and timely manner.
- Taking UPSC Mock Exams– Practice makes a man perfect. Many IAS aspirants take mock exams to prepare exhaustively for the exams.
- UPSC Coaching– Taking professional coaching for UPSC exams will help aspirants prepare better for the exam and save their precious years of their young life. The students get updated study materials, can take mock exams, seek guidance, attend classes for every subject and learn techniques to score more marks. This is a fairly expensive method of preparing for the exam. Unfortunately, many deserving aspirants can’t afford to spend lakhs of rupees in preparation. SAMBHAVAM comes to their rescue and gives them the financial aid to prepare and crack the most difficult exam in the country.
We urge you all to donate funds to SCF and turn dreams into reality.