Support us at the Sood Charity Foundation by donating through different channels and contribute to our mission to provide the masses throughout the country with state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
Join Hands to Save Lives! Help us to make the world a better place
Actor and Philanthropist, Sonu Sood, founded the Sood Charity Foundation with a vision to build a path for the underprivileged that would help them get access to better quality education, career opportunities, and a healthcare system; with the aim of helping them attain self-reliance. He acts with the goal of transforming disadvantaged lives by providing them with the necessary resources to lead healthy and productive lives. His efforts and perseverance want to help uplift and guide individuals beyond their economic limitations.
Our Humanitarian Endeavours include:
- The Professor Saroj Sood Scholarship’, a UG & PG Scholarship for students suffering from financial constraints but wishing to pursue higher education.
- ‘Pravasi Rojgar’, a platform which has offered over 300,000 job opportunities to blue-collared workers with the aim of providing them with a stable income and ensuring a better livelihood for them.
- ‘ILAAJ India’, a helpline that provides pediatric patients with medical care and treatment, aiming to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all.
- ‘ Ruk Janna Nahi’, an initiative to provide proper knee care to geriatric patients with the goal to help them return to their everyday lives.
- ‘Sonu for You’, which is India’s largest blood bank that helps recipients reach out to donors, and for donors to effectively and rapidly find hospitals to donate to. This initiative was started keeping in mind the difficulties that individuals with rare blood types face.