- Sood charity foundation can collect the information from visitors in the following manners:
- While making a donation
- Signing up for a campaign
- Signing up to latest updates
- While making a donation visitors have to submit personal information such as:
- Email and/or mailing address
- Contact number
- Any additional data as required
- Sood Charity Foundation is not keeping the record of the user’s personal information without their consent.
Use of Personal Information
- General browsing of the Sood Charity Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits, and the name of the internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
- By signing up for various services offered by Sood Charity Foundation, the user authorizes us to collect information.
- Sood Charity Foundation keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely.
- Sood Charity Foundation uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
- To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
- To find out more about the people who are visiting the Sood Charity Foundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information that will be sent by the Sood Charity Foundation when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Sood Charity Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
- The user can configure their browser so that it responds to cookies the way they deem fit. For example, you can accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
- Sood Charity Foundation uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Sood Charity Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Sood Charity Foundation to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Sood Charity Foundation). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Sood Charity Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Sood Charity Foundation has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Sood Charity Foundation approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products, or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.