Free Law Education
After the resounding success of SANKALP last year, Sood Charity Foundation in association with Prof. Rajesh, (Founder & Director, VPROV) is happy to announce the launch for the new session of Sankalp 2022-23.
SANKALP is a FREE LAW ENTRANCE COACHING program which bolsters your dream of attaining professional legal education and helps fulfill your dream of joining National Law Universities (NLU’s).
Free CLAT, AILET and other law entrance exams training will be given to deserving students, with priority to students who lost their parent/earning member during the covid wave/s and to those coming from EWS.
Students from 11th, 12th standard and those who have completed 12th standard this year can apply.
Apply responsibily, study zealously, work ethically.
Best of Luck.
Terms & Conditions –
- Priority will be given to students who have lost their parents or earning family member during the covid wave/s. After due verification, shall a student be enrolled for free LAW Entrance Coaching program.
- To be eligible, students should have either cleared 12th Standard this year or studying in 11th & 12th standard in a recognised school by a regulated board.
- Free Coaching for Entrance Test will be given to selected / shortlisted students online.
- Submitting your entry does not guarantee your selection for FREE LAW ENTRANCE COACHING.
- SCF & PROF. RAJESH will shortlist the candidates as per their own discretion and selection process.
- Selected candidates give SCF & PROF. RAJESH absolute and complete right to use/publish their name, photograph, results, progress report on any media form – digital or offline.
- Selected candidates to provide all mandatory documents if and when asked by SCF or PROF. RAJESH.
- Any false information, will lead to immediate cancellation of selection.
- All selected students with 90+% attendance in the first 6 weeks of sessions will be given books and login ids
- SCF, PROF. RAJESH hold and reserve the right to cancel the selection of any candidate found of misusing the opportunity in any form, found to be non-serious towards the program, not following the guidelines, rules, regulations which may be changed from time to time by SCF or PROF. RAJESH or both.
- No claim in any form whatsoever shall be claimed by any selected candidate or their family member/relative on SCF, PROF. RAJESH their Board Members, Committee Members during, before or after the commencement of the program.
- All decisions by SCF & PROF. RAJESH in the entire program will be final and binding.
- No correspondence is guaranteed to any candidate filling up the form.
- Selection of a student does not entitle any right to them whatsoever in any kind. The program offers Coaching to eligible students only. No requests for anything apart from this shall be entertained in absolute or in kind.
- Any dispute of any kind shall be subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts.
- By proceeding to submit your details, you are agreeing to all the above terms & conditions.