RUK JAANA NAHI- Free Knee Replacement Surgery For The Senior Citizens Of India
Don’t we all love talking about how much we want to do for our country, give back to society and be a good citizen?
But, when it comes to doing, we often get confused as to what to do exactly and how to do it? Sood Charity Foundation, found by our very own Bollywood superhero Sonu Sood is one the most trusted Indian Charity Organization which is doing a very honourable work in fields like education, healthcare (knee replacement surgery and more), providing job opportunities, reabsorbing migrant labourers into workforce, building blood banks, providing oxygen cylinders free of cost and much more.
RUK JAANA NAHI
With advancement of science, there is a permanent and safe solution to debilitating knee pain, which is knee replacement surgery. Knee replacement is broadly of two types- Partial Knee Replacement and Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
Providing proper knee care can make a huge difference in maintaining or recapturing quality of life. Ruk Jaana Nahi aims at helping geriatric patients to stand on their own and return to their everyday routine. Our quality knee replacement surgeries have already given many senior citizens a new lifeline.
KNEE JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERY
The most common joint replacement surgery all over the world is for the knee. Joint replacement surgery provides considerable pain relief and allows the patient to lead a more active and wholesome life.
According to the survey conducted in 2020, the numbers of joint replacement surgeries in India are increasing every year with a count of around 2,00,000 total knee replacement surgeries in India alone.
Surgeons have performed knee replacements for over three decades generally with excellent results; most reports have ten-year success rates in excess of 90 percent.
BENEFITS OF KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY
- The large majority (more than 90 percent) of total knee replacement patients experience substantial or complete relief of pain once they have recovered from the procedure.
- Majority of senior citizens are able to walk without a limp and most don’t require a cane, even if they used one before the surgery.
- Commonly, the stiffness from arthritis is also relieved by the surgery.
- It is observed that the distance one can walk will improve as well because of diminished pain and stiffness.
- The enjoyment of reasonable recreational activities such as golf, dancing, travelling, and swimming almost always improves following total knee replacement.
Donate Now and be a part of this beautiful initiative which empowers the senior citizens of India.