1. Priority will be given to students who have lost their parents or earning family members during the covid wave/s. After due verification, shall a student be enrolled for a free LAW Entrance Coaching program.
2. To be eligible, students should have either cleared 12th Standard this year or studying in 11th & 12th standard in a recognised school by a regulated board.
3. Free Coaching for Entrance Test will be given to selected / shortlisted students online.
4. Submitting your entry does not guarantee your selection for FREE LAW ENTRANCE COACHING.
5. SCF & PROF. RAJESH will shortlist the candidates as per their own discretion and selection process.
6. Selected candidates give SCF & PROF. RAJESH absolute and complete right to use/publish their name, photograph, results, progress report on any media form – digital or offline.
7. Selected candidates to provide all mandatory documents if and when asked by SCF or PROF. RAJESH.
8. Any false information will lead to immediate cancellation of selection.
9. All entries for this quarter will be considered for October’s batch.
10. Applicants are requested to check for updates on the website around these timelines.
11. SCF, PROF. RAJESH holds and reserves the right to cancel the selection of any candidate found of misusing the opportunity in any form, found to be non-serious towards the program, not following the guidelines, rules, regulations which may be changed from time to time by SCF or PROF. RAJESH or both.
12. No claim in any form whatsoever shall be claimed by any selected candidate or their family member/relative on SCF, PROF. RAJESH their Board Members, Committee Members during, before or after the commencement of the program.
13. All decisions by SCF & PROF. RAJESH in the entire program will be final and binding.
14. No correspondence is guaranteed to any candidate filling up the form.
15. Selection of a student does not entitle any right to them whatsoever in any kind. The program offers Coaching to eligible students only. No requests for anything apart from this shall be entertained in absolute or in kind.
16. Any dispute of any kind shall be subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts.
17. By proceeding to submit your details, you are agreeing to all the above terms & conditions.