1. Selection of every student who fills the form is not guaranteed.
2. An online test will be conducted to select students based on merit after they qualify the online test.
3. Free online art courses will be provided to the selected candidates only.
4. The Free Art course will be provided as specified and selected for. No requests other than the above shall be entertained in absolute or in kind.
5. SCF and ICU will shortlist the candidates as per their own discretion and selection process.
*6. The student must provide all the mandatory documents as specified by SCF and ICU.
7. Any wrong or misleading information provided will lead to immediate cancellation of admission to the course.
8. SCF and ICU reserve the right to cancel the selection of any student who abuses the opportunity in any way, is found not serious towards the programme, or does not follow the rules and regulations.These rules and regulations are subject to change as per the need of the hour.
9. Candidates are advised to visit the respective websites and check their email (including spam folder)
regularly for necessary updates.
10. Candidates are advised to follow all social media handles of SCF for any intimation of course details and other information.
11. All decisions of SCF and ICU are final and binding.
12. Dispute of any kind shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts.
13. By proceeding to submit your details, you are agreeing to all the above terms and conditions.