IAS SCHOLARSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Submission of your entry / form does not guarantee scholarship to the requestee under this campaign.
2. At no point in time can any claim be made in any aspect on SCF, DIYA Foundation and its Board Members.
3. SAMBHAVAM team holds the right to withdraw Scholarship at any time, from students they find non-serious or involved in any activities which are unwarranted and against the basic ethics of our scholarship program.
4. No correspondence will be entertained or guaranteed to non-selected students.
5. Decision of the Sambhavam team, SCF & DIYA Foundation will be final and binding on any / all aspects of the scholarship program.
6. All disputes, if any, will be subject matter jurisdiction in Mumbai courts.